The client accepts the following conditions for the occupancy of the dwelling for tourist use for the period, amount and occupants object of this contract, and consentment to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these datas.
1. USER. The person making the reservation must be of legal age and is responsible for the veracity of the information provided.
2. OCCUPANTS. The client may only lodge the maximum number of people as defined in the apartment’s characteristics and as per the hired rate.
3. CLEANING. The apartment shall be made available to the client duly clean. The client commits to leave the apartment reasonably clean, without rubbish or leftover food. IT IS OBLIGATORY TO TAKE OUT THE RUBBISH BEFORE LEAVING. THE FINE OF 200EUR MAY BE APPLIED TO THE GUARRANTEE DEPOSIT.
4. EQUIPMENT. The client commits to leave the apartment in the same circumstances as they found it upon entering in terms of furniture and equipment preservation. You have 24 hours to notify any damage found upon arrival.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT. The client will leave deposit by the credit card as a guarantee at the amount specified in the reservation. This deposit shall be fully returned within 7 days after check-out, unless defects are found in the apartment, its furniture or equipment, or situations of extreme filth or rubbish. The cost for re-establishing the condition of the apartment upon check-in shall be discounted from the deposit.
6. CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION Policy
Pre payment 30% of the total reservation is not refundable. Cancellation with less than 30 days or No Show will be charged 100% of the total reservation.
New reservations paid with Covid-19 vouchers will not be entitled to a refund, but they will be allowed to change dates.
- In case of force majeur or other reasons outside of our company, the reserved property may be replaced by another similar or superior quality property or will be proceed to refund of the amount paid for the reservation in form of a voucher, not entitled to any additional compensation. ( Force majeur: such as natural calamities, epidemias or pandemias, accidents, actions of the authorities and other circumstances falling under the term -force majeur-, and the failure of the parties to fulfill their obligations under the present contract or improper fulfillment of the obligations, arising out of these circumstances, does not cause liability).
Insurance. We encourage all guests to purchase travel or cancellation insurance issued in their own country.
DOCTOR HOME VISIT - Assistance and hospital and extra-hospital medical care of tourists. Call center 24h ( eng, fr, rus ) +34 977 172 169 / + 34 633 638 040 ( direct doctor number)
7. SMOKING. Is allowed outside only.
8. NO HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please contact our staff if you need additional cleaning service, price 20 eur/per hour.
9. We suggest you bring beach towels.We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. The property is on a well and septic systems, however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. Neither feminine products nor wet tissues should be flushed at any time. If it is found that products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to 250eur.
11.We appreciate reasonable use of water and electricity.
12.The use of community pools and common areas in shared spaces will be regulated according to the rules of each community. The guest will be obliged to comply with the rules established by each community where he will stay during the holidays.